$ 1.99 / Each Plant
Bought to give as our wedding favors and was thrilled with the quality of the succulents. All of our guests loved them. Thanks for nurturing these babies for us, Succulent Source!
These succulents are always so much nicer than the ones from the big box garden centers.
We purchased the wedding succulent package for our June wedding. We live in Maryland and they were delivered perfect! We used them as our seating charts and wedding favors. All of our guest loved the personal touch of the succulents!!
They came with plenty of time to set them up how I wanted and they all looked great! The instructions for care were very helpful and the guests loved them!
I purchased these as favors for our MOMS Club End of Year Banquet and they were loved by all! I have good news & bad news to share about this product.
I’ll start with the good news:
1. They arrived on time and were packed very tightly in the box. Some of the bigger ones were even wrapped with a cone of paper around them to protect their foliage.
2. The plants themselves were amazing, all except one, which I refer to below. All were healthy and of a nice variety.
3. The glass votives with “white lace” were so pretty, especially with a tiny succulent nested inside!
4. The small rocks provided to top-dress the soil really finished it off.
Now the bad news:
1. Although the box was packed tightly, it was an absolute MESS once opened! Soil everywhere! Many plants had lost ALL of their soil. Yes, the packing peanuts helped hold everything down so shifting would be minimal, but that did not prevent soil from escaping the pots. I feel that, at the very least, each plant should’ve been wrapped in some way to help contain the soil. This seems like a product packing problem from this company and possibly a handling problem from the delivery company. There’s no way this box stayed oriented the right way through it’s journey. It’s as if it were shaken like a maraca!
2. One of the succulents has tiny fuzzy little hairs on it that the soil absolutely cling too. There was no way to remove it all and they looked less than optimal. It was 1/5th of my total order so, a significant quantity was undesirable! I watched as moms chose a different favor over this one, which. Made me a bit sad. And, the ones who were left with no other choice but this particular votive, didn’t eve want it so now they’re back at home with me! Yikes!
In conclusion, I would highly recommend this company for this product. However, I feel like The Succulent Source needs to revisit their packing procedure and shipping/handling procedures with their carrier. I would order from here again!