****PLEASE Read, thanks.
- Shipping costs a minimum of $6 for us to ship. If you are ordering less than $20 of Judes' Aloes and or Agaves, please also order the "Shipping Box" (below) which is $6. If you are ordering less than $20 worth of Judes Aloes and or Agaves but have other items in your cart totaling over $20 all together, no need to order his shipping box. The Free Shipping only applies to Judes' Aloes and Agaves, and other items on the website that state Free shipping. His Free shipping does not make all your other items free to ship. We apologize for any confusion, but it was becoming problematic when customers were only ordering 1 or 2 of his plants and he was basically giving them away after paying for the shipping and material.
We're trying to keep his prices down so we didn't want to add extra $ on each cutting as well. Thanks for reading and understanding!!!! and supporting Jude, he's really taking ownership on these items!
- Jude likes Aloes and Agaves! And there are lots of Aloes & Agaves out there!
- PLEASE see Judes' Aloe page for lots of Aloes for sale!!
- Jude does all the work, and Jude gets all the money after paying for shipping cost!
- On the 8 pack, all 8 will different, marked and labeled.
Many Agaves/Aloes will begin shooting pups forming tightly growing clumps as can be seen in pictures. You can allow to grow like this or you can gently pull away smaller plants by hand or use snips. Individual cuttings are for sale as well as seeds. Cuttings will need to be potted and given 3-4 weeks approx. to begin rooting(some may already have roots), please see our Care page on rooting.
Drought tolerant when established. Protect from freezing temps.
Seeds are sold in sets of 20, 25 etc.
Cuttings are sold individually, you can purchase 1 or ....
- ***Some tips may already be naturally dried, broken etc, this is natural for a succulent with so many fragile tips, but we always do our very best to send the nicest plants available. Brown tips will be minimal but this is just a heads up for anyone expecting absolute perfection in a living succulent with dozens of tips. These are also baby/juvenile plants that will outgrow older leaves. Also, direct and intense sun/heat can bring out color hues that full shade does not. Aloe/agave colors can vary based on time of the year, temps, sunlight, watering etc.***